Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blogging and Banana Bread

I've been meaning to start a blog for a while, but always thought it was a bit self-indulgent, since I don't know if what I have to say will actually interest people, or be read by anyone. But, who cares? Maybe you'll read today's post and be inspired to do one of the things I did today: laundry, groceries, and baking. It's 1:51pm and I've managed to avoid writing my paper all morning. Quite impressive, really.



Gwyneth Paltrow's blog, GOOP, is kind of fun (and super pretentious). She did however post a list of her favourite cooking blogs. As I've recently decided that I should cook and bake (mostly to save money) I find reading cooking blogs is a totally fun way to go about it. I got this recipe from David Lebovitz and thought I'd give it a try since I had (and still have) many near rotten bananas in my freezer. Turns out, I'm quite the baker. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment